Still on the fence about scheduling a bridal shoot before your big day? We’ve put together a few reasons we think it is a great idea!
1. Another day to wear your wedding dress – Obviously one day just isn’t enough to rock your gorgeous gown! Plan a bridal shoot so you can have an extra opportunity to wear it!
2. Get comfortable having your picture taken – Having your picture taken all day long isn’t something that many of us are used to. A bridal session will help you warm up to the spotlight as well as get comfortable around your photographer!
3. Get a sneak peek of your wedding look – Schedule your shoot before your big day to get a full bridal experience before your wedding. Book a hair and makeup trial before your session to get the full look.
4. You are able to get more creative – Chances are your wedding day will go by in a snap. While your photographer should be pretty comfortable with the schedule, there isn’t always enough time to get creative with your shots. Especially if you want to make sure they are capturing all of the candid moments. Having a bridal shoot allows both you and your photographer to get a little more creative with your photos.
5. More time to party – If you get your partner involved in your shoot this will allow you to have more time to party at your wedding! Your formal portraits are done and out of the way which will save lots of time on your actual wedding day! Still want the swoon worthy reveal? Just because you are doing your pictures before your wedding doesn’t mean you can’t! Speak up and ask your photographer! Chances are they will love doing the reveal during your styled shoot, you also won’t have to worry about guests interrupting this special moment.